Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Better telecine news

  1. #1
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    I was talking to the bloke at the lab last night and he's finished transferring the rest of the film and out of seven and a half hours of footage he reckons only about 15% or so has the flickering problem - which is better - but it's still something were going to have to deal with -- the digistudio plug in for premiere looks promising -- I think I'll be able to see the footage on Monday night - I haven't got it all back yet

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Hey, that's great news!
    Any idea of what exactly caused it?
    I think this would be valuable info for Beaulieu owners, if it turns out to be something wacky with the mirrored shutter, or whatever.
    Good cause for caution!

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •